Out of nowhere my daughter started throwing tantrums after eating. The pediatrician then told us that our daughter was dealing with acid reflux. Thankfully, I found a few things to help her. This was after a couple of trial runs with other things. I was trying all of the tips the pediatrician gave us. They helped temporarily, but ever since she started on the two things I am about to mention she has been wonderful.
1. New Bottle
Comfort 360 Plus+ Silicone Bottle
This bottle has changed the whole feeding game!
- Baby is less likely to get air and no bubbles thanks to the straw
- Sitting up straight is recommended for babies with reflux and this bottle forces baby to sit up right
- Slow flow nipple
- Anti-Reflux & Anti-Colic
- For 0 months and up
- BPA FREE
- Available at Babies R’ Us.
Having the straw is thing that has been very helpful. Ever since she started on this bottle, her irritation has gone way down. No more crying after feedings. Once putting her on this new bottle, she was still dealing with throwing up occasionally, even out of her nose. So I put her on baby food too.
2. Baby Food
Nuby EZ- Squee-z
This product has been great for transitioning to baby food. Of course, she still gets milk, but twice a day I give her fruits and veggies.
- Soft silicone food dispenser, making it easy for baby’s first time eating pureed fruits and veggies
- Hygienic cover keeps bulb clean when not in use.
- Valves on the feeding pouch prevents drips and spills while being gentle to baby’s gums and emerging teeth by restricting the flow of pureed food without pressure on the bottle or bulb.
- Markings in oz. & ml. allow are labeled on the bottle
- Ages 3 months and up
- BPA FREE
Treating acid reflux can be difficult. Of course no one wants to see their baby in pain. A mixture of the Comfort 360 Plus+ Silicone Bottle, baby food, and keeping her in the chair pictured after eating are the three things that have completely gotten rid of ccid reflux for my daughter. I really hope you try these out and that they work for your family.