Spiritual wellness brings peace to the soul.
When we believe in something we understand that we are not in control, yet we are still calm. Life throws curveballs all the time, but with the guidance of our spirit, soul, and belief we are never phased.
Everyone has their own beliefs and I encourage each person to focus on that belief. For me, I believe in the God and the universe.
- God is in control.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- Every person in this life is the same, yet so different. We all have emotions, sin, and want to be loved while looking different, possessing a variety of talents, and with a unique purpose.
- I understand that I am meant for more.
- My instincts are strong.
- Through everything, I remain happy.
With the reasons above, I feel whole, still, and content. These feelings were not just given to me… I had and still have to actively pursue my belief by attending to my relationship with the Lord, treating others with kindness, and being nice to the land I live on to gain the peace within.
What do you believe in?
Ask yourself what it is you believe in. When you begin to start pursuing those beliefs…
- How do things change?
- Do things even change at all?
- How are you actively going after it? (i.e. reading the bible, praying, meditating)
- When someone says something that in remarks to how they don’t believe in the same things you do, how do you react? Keep in mind that we all believe differently and if you truly believe, their remarks should not move you to the point of losing your temper.