[AD] All opinions are 100% my own.
Woah. My days are jam packed with meetings, photo shoots, traveling, working on my website, running my businesses, and so much more. It can be hard to maintain energy, especially when running off three hours of sleep.
What gets me by?
Before my day starts, I head over to Walmart and grab each flavor of Lorissa’s Kitchen. Yes, they are that good.
- Hero: Lorissa’s Kitchen Korean Barbeque Beef
- Lorissa’s Kitchen Sweet Chili Pork
- Lorissa’s Kitchen Ginger Teriyaki Chicken
- Lorissa’s Kitchen Szechuan Peppercorn Beef
It is nice to always have something on me. When busy I tend to forget to eat so having these on hand is perfect. These are also filled with protein so they bring the perfect amount of energy!
There are more fun facts that sold me on this product…
- The meats are 100% grass-fed beef and responsibly raised pork which is noticeable through the taste- juicy and so yummy.
- They are gluten Free making it accessible for everyone. I know there are a ton of people who have a gluten free diet.
- No Added MSG
- And more! I know! Three wicked facts and there still lies more.
All this is amazing! Having a snack that is better for me and also taste delicious is great. Of course I have to top it off with Honest Tea. I usually get the green tea flavor, which quenches my thirst. This combo is just overall awesomeness.
Now with not much time left as I am heading out the door now, be sure to follow me on Instagram to peep my story and busy life! Oh, and get Honest Tea® + Lorissa’s Kitchen RIGHT NOW! They are located in the very front of the Walmart store, by the checkout lanes.