A small town established in 1830 near Baltimore. Not very many shops, but each one holds a special unique spirit.
Below is a list of shops in the area. To be directed to their website, simply click on the name.
- Blossom & Basket Boutique | Your one stop shop for florals, baskets, and rentals.
- George’s Girls | A jewelry shop filled with handmade pieces from local artist.
- Deja Vu Boutique | A high-end boutique filled with dresses for occasions like Prom. There is also spray tanning available!
- St. James Thrift Shop | Your typical thrift shop open Tuesday to Saturday.
- Concetta’s Main Street Bistro |
- Cryin’ Johnnies | Da bomb dot come! See the end of this post for more.
- The Upper Deck | A sports bar with great priced beer.
- SuperFoods On Main | Organic cafe and grocery shop.
- Laurienzo Brick Over | Known for their delicious pizza. This is one of their two locations.
- Olde Town Restaurant | A sweet, family owned restaurant.
- Core Yoga | Namaste
- Firehouse Pottery And Arts | Great place for fun with friends and family.
- Do Or Dye Salon | A full service salon with make up, nail, tanning, and hair services.
- SK Printing | Printing services for all your business marketing materials.
As you can see there aren’t too many businesses. The area never gets too busy. During summer time there’s a wonderful Farmers Market and during the Holidays many family events. The atmosphere is quiet, family orientated, and makes for an overall peaceful day.
Where must you stop when visiting?
All of the restaurants are lovely, but Cryin’ Johnnies is something else! With their creative food items and delicious servings, it is a must. My favorite dish is the Crabby Dog. It’s crab cake inside of a hot dog and pretty much the best thing known to man. Other items on their menu include Buffalo Chicken Dog, Mac & Cheese Bites, the Mushroom Swiss Burger, and more. I love to top my meal off with their Funnel Fries. You can see their full menu here.
Looking for healthy options?
SuperFoods on Main is your place! With a cafe to order drinks and food items to a whole shop to fill up your kitchen at home. The staff is very friendly and there to answer any questions you have about living organically.