*Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MoreHuggiesMoreSavings #CollectiveBias
Can we just start off with the fact that I got one box of 180 Huggies® Little Movers Size 3 (+12 Bonus Pack) and two boxes of Huggies® One & Done Wipess for an amazing price thanks to Sam’s Club?! I’ll talk more details at the end of this post.
For now, lets cut straight to the diaper gifting! There are two how to’s to follow: Diaper Bouquet and Diaper Cake.
Gather your supplies. (Diapers, scissors, case, foam, string, sticks, and flowers)
Place foam in tissue, then put inside vase.
Roll up diaper around stick, then poke into foam.
Poke fake flowers, all around, into foam.
Disclaimer: This is as simple as they get. You can get more extravagant by adding a paper towel stick in the middle of the cake, to make it more stable. You can also add decor to go around the cake. There is even another way of placing the diapers, so that there are more in the cake.
As you read these instructions and try on your own, think outside of the box and get creative!
Gather supplies. (Diapers, scissors, string or rubber bands, ribbon, lace, and tape)
Roll up diapers.
Tie them up or place rubber band around them.
Huddle all rolled up diapers together, then tape lace around them. Do this for all three layers.
Both of these tutorials are fun ways you can gift diapers rather than just handing over the box. Once you have emptied the boxes, you can still repurpose it for storage by…
- Wrapping them with decorative wrapping paper
- Painting them
- Hot gluing or stapling fabric
- Taping multiple boxes together and labeling each
- You can also make a dollhouse or toy car out of the boxes
Yay for repurposing!
Instant Savings With Huggies and Sam’s Club
I mentioned at the beginning of this post that I scored huge savings on Huggies diapers and wipes at Sam’s Club. They have an awesome deal going on right now that I am so glad I took advantage of, and you should too! If you join now you get $45 in Instant Savings. Joining now also gets you a $5 e-gift card, if done online through the link provided!!! Um, yes please! Follow the easy steps below and you’re set.
- Join Sam’s Club
- Buy any 3 participating Huggies® products.
- Get $45 instantly loaded onto your new Sam’s Club Membership Card.
- You can join Sam’s Club online here or visit your local club (you must print the offer through this link and take it in club in order to redeem offer) I did everything online. I also used their Pick-Up service that was very helpful. It made the process quick as I had my daughter with me so I was wanting to just go in and out. The employees even assisted me to my car!
- To receive the offer I mentioned above, you must go through the link provided!
- You can find the products next to the pharmacy. [Pictures below for reference]
- Below is a chart of the savings you can find at Sam’s Club.