This post is sponsored by Carter’s; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
I’ve been obsessing over organic baby clothes lately and one of our favorite clothing brands just dropped an organic line!
Carter’s Little Planet
The line is filled with fun, versatile pieces that are all so adorable.
- Safer for the skin
- Better for the environment
- Just overall better quality
The reason organic clothing is safer and better is because the pieces are made without the use of pesticides. On top of the clothes being made in a more eco-friendly environment, the end results are heavenly. Ever since I started dressing Riley Blake in organic clothing I’ve noticed a huge change. The clothes are a thousand times softer and durable. Each piece is thick and very well made all while proving to be good for our planet and bodies. Ya really can’t ask for more here!
Why Carter’s Little Planet?
- It’s pure 100% organic cotton, knitting and dyes. Some clothing labels will say the clothing is organic, when really only part of it is. Not the case with Carter’s. Here you are getting the real thing, all around. >> Real deal here baby <<
- Organic products tend to be pricier. I totally understand why. It’s because of the extra work that’s put into each piece, but thankfully Carter’s is very affordable.
- I’m still supporting my favorite brand while getting products that are more fit for our lifestyle and while saving money.
Facts About Little Planet:
- Available in sizes newborn to 5t.
- Variety in styles. You can choose from pajamas to outfits! The pieces are very colorful, with lots of personality. The line does also offer basic pieces for layering and lounging. It’s like a one stop shop.
- Again, the entire line is all 100% organic.
Available online only here: http://www.carters.com/carters-little- planet?cm_mmc=SocialMedia_Carters-_- Blog-_- LittlePlanet-_-
Promo&cvosrc=Social%20Network.Blog.Promo&cvo_campaign=LittlePlanet. Don’t want to pay for shipping? You can have your order shipped to any Carter’s store for free!
Please keep in mind that the line is new and pieces are limited so I suggest ya get to shoppin’