Blog + November = BLOGVEMBER
Yep, I am a complete noob here jumping full speed into this blogging gig. Therefore it’s only right I take part of Blogvember!
What is Blogvember?
A challenge of creating and sharing a blog post everyday in the month of November. Some will do a vlogember instead where they post video everyday to their YouTube or Instagram story. The point is it either get you out of your comfort zone, simply create content, or just for fun!
Blog Topic Ideas:
- Tell A Story
- Give Advice
- DIY Project
- Tips + Tricks For _____
- 5 Things You’ve Learned From ____
- Travel Guide
- Talk About Your Favorite Quote
- Book Recommendations For____
- Make- up Routine
- Gift Guide
- Round Ups (Best Baby Products, Must Haves When Traveling)
- How To, with video attached (Start A Blog, Have A Long Distance Relationship)
- Family Fun This Holiday
- Black Friday Deals (How To Shop + Prepare For Black Friday, Is It Worth The Hype?)
- Importance Of Self Care
- 50 Facts About You
- The Best ___ For ___ (The Best Props For Flat Lays, The Best Make Up Brands For Beauty Lovers, The Best Skin Care Products For Those With Acne)
- Work Out Routine + Tips
- 10 Things You Are Thankful For
- Living A Non-Toxic Lifestyle
- Money Saving Tips
- Side Hustle- Making Extra Money For This Holiday Season
- List Of Resources For ____ (bloggers, college students)
- Ways To Give Back (donating, food kitchen)
Are you a blogger wanting to participate in some sort of Blogvember or Vlogember? DO IT. If and when you do, here are some tips:
- Be prepared: Get your topics ready. Have some pre-typed and scheduled, ready to go!
- As always, market. Be sure to market on all social media platforms.
- Get creative. There are a ton of ways Blogvember can go, but it’s up to you on what and how. Have fun with it and think outside of the box!