The skincare line, Saranghae sent me their Anti-Agin Skin Care Routine to try out and I loved every bit of it. Please keep in mind that although they sent me this product in exchange for a review, all opinions are my own.
Going to do this post a little differently by setting it up in question and answer format:
Where does the name Saranghae come from?
It means “I Love You” in Korean. Founder and head of research, Min Jun Lee, started Saranghae from the realization of just how many harmful chemicals were in skincare products.
What are the 5 steps?
- Cleanser. The cleanser is very thick and smooth. The purpose is to nourish and moisturizer.
- Deep Radiance Essence + Serum. This gel like cream helps prevents break outs.
- Firm and Lift Cellular Regeneration Cream. A lightweight cream that reduces redness and age spots.
- Focus Renewal Eye Cream. My dream come true! An eye cream that actually works by lifting and firming.
- Elemental Essence Mask. Mask are always fun. With this essence mask I feel like a new woman!
What did I love about the whole process and skincare line?
Sarangae gave my skin a fresh look with no more baggy eyes. This mommas dreams have come true! I had my own personal spa with this 5 step process. It improved my skins moisture by reducing oil while not drying my skin out. Now let me be real, this is the first time I stuck out a skin care routine which in itself has made a difference. For this routine to work, you really need to stick out the whole 30 days!